I feel your fingers running through my hair
I hear you breathing closely by my side
I see you looking with those eyes
There's nothing like you boy you're one of a kind
Do you even know what you mean to me
I"ll do anything just to see you smile
I'll always be there right by your side
You never should ever run and hide
Whenever you need me
I will be waiting
To give you everything and more
So don't ever deny this love we share
For better or worst
I'll be there
I promise forever
I'll be here with you
I just can't seem to get enough of your love
I got this feeling you were sent from above
I see you looking with those eyes
My kind of something,
yeah you're one of a kind
I can't imagine this life without you
Never felt so complete
I'm gonna love you,
even when we're old and grey
All you gotta know is I promise forever that ill love you.




2 comments:
eh!! jiwangnya minah ni hehehe!!! sape la byfen dia 2 bweak nak muntah aku dgn ayat dia ni,,, i love u
fine..tak nak jiwang2 dgn awk lagi.. love u too
Post a Comment