Atie, Zaky is a hunk! Each every time I met Zaky, the word that i will always say is "alalala". He is so sweet but shy. Hahaha. Nothing much i can talk bout Zaky cuz the times I met him is too short. But I know, Zaky loves u so much. Im so happy for u babe
Zaky,Atie is such a wonderful girl and i know zaky has choosen the rite person. A great listener, advicer and such a preety lady. Very soft spoken but loud. Yes she is! Caring and Loving. Outgoing and she hardly get angry. Ur so lucky zaky. U are!





The Wedding Reception held last saturday (13 June 2009) and Akad Nikah on 12 June 2009. But sadly madly i couldn't attend the wedding. I will always pray the best for both of u..Amin.
Congrats En. Zaky Nasir & Puan Shafawati Samat
1 comment:
zira...gambar lain2..byk2 la upload lagi..xpuas tengok ..huhuhuu
Post a Comment